Birches Lane, Kenilworth
- Downstairs office
- Downstairs WC
- Built in wardrobes in master bedroom and single bedroom
- Double glazed throughout
- Large driveway with carport
- Pretty rear garden
- White goods provided include washing machine, fridge freezer and tumble dryer
- Garden maintenance offered by landlords if required
- Shower room
The property comes unfurnished but with white goods provided - fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
The accommodate comprises:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 are doubles, 1 single. The master double bedroom has a built in double wardrobe. The single bedroom has a built in single wardrobe and top lockers
- large through lounge with electric fire
- conservatory accessible from lounge with doors leading to the rear garden. The sofa is available if required.
- separate kitchen with built in oven and gas hob, fitted units and door leading to rear garden
- separate downstairs office with dual aspect windows
- downstairs toilet with hand basin
- shower room with built in storage units
- loft with ladders (not boarded out, for light storage only)
Gas central heating and double glazed throughout.
Regular garden maintenance can be provided by the landlords if required, alternatively garden mower can be provided.
Curtains and blinds can be left if required.
To reserve the property, a holding deposit equivalent to one week's rent is requested. This holding deposit will be treated as part payment towards your total deposit payment.
The holding deposit is non-refundable shall the tenant decide not to proceed with the application to rent; provide incorrect, or misleading information during the referencing process; OR fails a right to rent check.
A deposit equivalent to five week's rent is required in addition to the first rent payment prior to occupation.